What Customers Say

"LOVE LOVE LOVE my canvas. Great communication & very quick delivery."
Renant73

"We received the personalised Boys Canvas. My son and I love it. We are in the middle of decorating his room before baby #2 arrives and his room at the moment is going to be transport themed!! This is going to look fantastic on his wall or even sitting on a shelf. I would definitely get one for our new baby as well... "
Cooper2009, Mum's Say Survey

"I purchased two canvases from Designs for Tots and was very happy with what i received. I actually received them the day after I placed my order, fantastic prompt service. I have recommended Designs for Tots to my friends and anyone else that asks about them. Would definitely come back for more. Thanks!!! "
julie.cepiviroski 

"I recently purchased a personalised large size canvas for my three year old son to display his artworks from kindergarten. It looks fantastic displayed in our open plan kitchen, but would look equally good decorating his bedroom wall...My son is very proud to display his creative work, however you could also display photographs/special keepsakes... I intend to buy another canvas for my newborn son."
Jacqui

"I received the personalised girls canvas and just loved it! Firstly it was huge - I didnt expect it to be so big - my 2 year old daughter saw it and said 'mum - so beautiful' which was exactly what I was thinking. The quality was great and.... It will remain in my daughters room for years :) "
reneemum2two, Mum’s Say Survey

"Just received your parcel and love the finish product. It really exceeds my expectations. I'm only wishing I had ordered the larger canvases now!! If you come across any other cowboy fabric in your travels please email me....Thank-you for your efforts,"
Carmie Isaacs

"Thank you - boat is gorgeous!"
Leonie

"I just love the mini canvases! I have three mounted on the wall in the nursery and they look great as a set. I decided to go with a "transportation" theme for my little boy's room and the canvases are the perfect finishing touch. Very happy with the quality of the items and as well of the service. Will recommend these to others!"
Dana